Action Volunteers– one time or periodic projects without direct interactions with participants
- Maintenance- help keep our office space beautiful through clean-up projects and small maintenance projects.
- Provide Meals- bring prepared meals to weekly group meetings
- Host a drive- organize a collection of a particular item to help fulfill material needs.
- Sponsor an outing- provide our ladies with a fun outing such as movie tickets, nalon salon gift certificates, and dinner gift cards.
- Gather your friends- get you friends together to educate them on human trafficking. Share your experience with us and how you can advocate for our women.
Participant Volunteers– engage in scheduled activities with the participants
- Life Skills- facilitate a class on a wide range of topics including meal preparation, writing skills, computer skills and interview preparation.
- Campus Activities- bring fun and creativity to the participants through activities such as crafting, gardening, and hosting a participant’s graduation or birthday celebration.
- Transportation- Provide round trip transportation to appointments for our participants.
Retail Volunteers– serve in our upscale resale shop.